View Single Post
      09-01-2011, 10:16 AM   #106
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by richpuer View Post
No offense OP, and i mean this sincerely, but do you think that maybe you fighting to death is what got you here in the first place? You know, women are seriously SERIOUSLY emotional wrecks...anyone who's married can attest to this but sometimes to "fight" them, you kinda have to Not fight...regardless of how right you know you are deep down inside....you get what i mean? I was like you before...always had to have my say and get my point across...if she said something i didnt like or agree to, i had to counter it.....the wife and I, we would just play ping pong all day long...until one day, i got sick and tired of all the bickering, i just said u know what honey? You are right, i am wrong...im sorry...and it was DONE...no more fighting, talks of divorce, etc etc..and its quiet now...women want to fight, cause drama or controversy, especially women in todays age...DONT give them the satisfaction...its not a matter of pride or right or wrong...most of the time, men are right because we have less hormones and think more rationally...but to voice your rightness to a woman that is your wife, you're just asking for it.

Can we sticky this...? Every man needs to read this and understand it. I see this shit EVERYWHERE I go. Men with inflated egos thinking they need to prove their women wrong. When in the end, you always lose... whether you are right or wrong.

I almost never fought with my ex. Because her stupidity was so astounding that I would often enjoy saying, "you're right". Just to hold on to that little nugget to remember for later entertainment.

It's usually stupid men or men who have low self-esteem that choose to fight with their women. My ex's father on the golf course one day leveled with me. He said, "GP, I am gonna let you in on a little secret that took me 30 years to realize. The key to a successful marriage is as simple as two words. Yes, dear."

You are already the winner. Every day that you get to go to work and make money and sleep with your wife and hug your children is proof of just that. Do you really need to prove to her that the best way to get to the restaurant is by going straight at the intersection instead of making a left turn?