01-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #13
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
Nah man, try it on an R1 hell even a ZX-14 will go vertical on you quick if you are not smart.
I know I've ridden many great bikes.
Hell you want to die quick? Go pick a Vmax....
3-2-1 light speed!
and well if going vertical won't throw you off...then there is the going down part! Nothing more fun than seeing a squid come down fast and hard seeing sparks fly tank slapper tank slapper tank slapper splat!

These cars all have stability control and TC and so you can be a total squid and a major ass no problem and keep yourself in the gene pool for a very long time.
Bikes....nope.

Look there is a time and a place for everything. It's about respect and care for others. There are race tracks go there. Respect people.

When I moved in I spoke to all my neighbors about my bike. First I said "I'm sorry if my bike bothers you at 7am when i'm going to work." and you know what..not a single person was angry at me. I push the bike out away from the garage and into a parking spot away from the building when i turn it on. I keep it relaxed until i am out of the complex. Why do i do this?
Simple, I respect people and they respect me. It's called being human.

The same for the car, i let it idle in the garage. I've asked my neighbor if doing so bothers her. She said no because she goes to work early. OK Cool! But i still pull the car out just to be nice.

Respect and love each other and the world will love and respect you.

Except for the fat chicks....they should be shot for sport!
I ride a Diavel

I was saying the same thing, though, hence the spare parts comment.

Anyway, as much as these guys are disrespectful with the loud noise and all, no one can deny how much business they bring over there, and I can't help but feel its a bunch of old people complaining. I enjoy seeing those cars and hearing them on YouTube.

Of course if it was outside my window for 3 months out of the year, I would feel differently
Appreciate 0