04-25-2013, 11:46 PM   #4
DevJ
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 V10+/YMB M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevin View Post
We just got the foundation in....It's 7k sq/ft with the basement. I'm going to have a secret bookshelf that leads to the theater room in the basement. Home gym, bar, pool table, card table all in the basement. VERY conservative compared to your castle! Very awesome home you have there, geeeze! Show me some interior pictures please.

Our first floor is a pretty open floor plan, stucco exterior. I always wanted a Mediterranean style house so i can feel like im on vacation every time I come home . Its kind of similar to your house if you cut off from 6 windows to the right of the door, basically cut the second part of the house off.
7k sq ft is pretty damn big dude! it'll be plenty spacious. i love all the secret/mystery themed stuff throughout the house. unfortunately i didn't really put much of that into my house but I wish I could have. I just got a new pool table as well, it is pretty nice having all of this in your own home. I love being able to relax at my house all day and not get bored.

The mediterranean style is my favorite. I thought about french style but in the end I liked the 'vacation' feel as well. post pictures of your house's progress!
http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133578&d=1204654487[/IMG]
Appreciate 0