View Single Post
      07-30-2014, 11:52 AM   #39
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Not speaking from experience and never thought about until I saw this thread. Sex would suck on the Foam bed, why, watch the commercials, the bed does not move. A regular old fashion bed with spring has equal and opposite reaction. It requires less work for the person on the top, the spring give it bonce. Now if like sex on hard surfaces go for it.

I have look at the Foam beds and have consider them a few times, but hear too may sleeping issue with them. First if you live in places where it gets hot and cold, like the northern parts of the country the foam is hard and stiff until it warms up from your body heat, and when it hot the bed stays hot as well.

I like the one idea someone say about not sleeping where you have sex, yeah works when no one else lives in your house, add kids to the equation and you relegate to your room. pre-kids and we had sex everyone but our bed.

I guess sex could be good on a foam best since it would not squeak and everyone in the house would not know what you doing unless your partner is a screamer.
Appreciate 0