Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickoryE92 View Post
Couple of questions for the Weed Connoisseur:

1) Could you go through all major forms of smoking and their pros/cons. I'm mainly looking at efficiency.

Efficiency? There is one device that has the highest return and gives you the best mileage, thats the incredibowl. There is a small one and a large one, I love the small one to keep on me, it fits in my jean pocket so well. There is a large one that should be kept at home, and be used to put you to sleep.

3) The most important question... Do you blaze in your bimmer? If yes, do you do anything to "freshen" it up or keep it from smelling like smoked weed.
Ozium, and drop your windows when your done smoke a cig. avoid running your AC when you smoke, just run the fan. if you do, ensure you do not have air - recirculation on. I dont advise smoking in your car, but shit when you gotta do what you gotta do..... so be safe. I rather park my car get out and smoke... i pretend like i got a problem with my tire and I am inspecting it, no one hassles me.