View Single Post
      03-10-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
calibugman
Calibugman
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E64

Smile Alpina 650i done!

For those not following this. Last year i got a used 2010 Imola Red E64 convertible. My first BMW. I come out of many years prepping show trucks for SEMA and magazines plus writing for mags and in the auto manufacturing. So I thought I would play with this 650i. i loved the look of the Alpina B6S, but can't find one in the States, so I made up a version of it.

So far this car, named Jessica (for her curves and sexiness); Dinan Intake and ported Throttle Body and Stage 3 computer; Britalman catback; KW stage 3 coiloves and spacers; MGP custom red caliper covers plus cross drilled/slotted rotors with Stop Tech pads; Alpina 20 inch Racing Dynamic wheels and front/rear Alpina spoilers; Full Alpina silver DEKO kit; Black grills and side markers; white LED angel eyes.

Drives like a dream. Coming out of a hopped up 09 Mini JCW, it is a different experience. Not a go cart ride. Enjoy!
Attached Images

2010 E64 Imola Red Convertible. Alpina front and rear spoilers, Racing Dynamic 20" wheels, Alpina badging and silver DEKO kit, KW var 3 coilovers, Dinan Intake and Stage 2 computer, Britalman catback exhaust, gloss black grills and side markers.
Appreciate 0