BigSkyBimmerfan
Private
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko521
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3dragon View Post
Dates are still being figured out as we are trying to be in and out of all the areas before the crowds. Mid / Late June still looks to be the target date as this will avoid the major crowds.
This sounds great....however, I wonder if the snow pack will be gone by then...I know last year Glacier's "Going-to-the-Sun Road" was not even open until mid-July last year...but I went this past July 2012 long weekend this year. (Snow was 10-14 feet deep at Logan's Pass still).

Can someone from around Yellowstone comment if the proposed time period will work for us with Z4's
Thanks...
I live in Montana (count me in, LOL) and Beartooth typically opens Memorial weekend. However, it's often hit-or-miss for a few weeks around that time (freak storm daily closures and the like.) I picked up my 330i over Memorial weekend this year and skipped the pass on my way home from Chicago. It was looking sketchy but I'm sorta kicking myself now. I had Blizzaks on the stock 18's right there in the car with me - how bad could it be, amirite?
Appreciate 0