General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoturboz View Post
Although there are some downsides to having balls and not being a pussy. You'll hear girls or whoever talking shit behind your back and confront them about if because you aren't a coward. You are now automatically the bad guy and they are the victims. Everybody will now see you as the 'mean' one. Apparently there is a fundamental difference. 99% of high school, college, and most likely the rest of the world is full of cowards.

Anyways, my ground games pretty good so I don't think I'm going to do BJJ anymore and I'm probably going to start a well rounded MMA program.
I guess you edited your post and I didn't read this.

When you get older you might pick and choose your battles with people talking shit behind your back. Some simply are not worth it.

As for BJJ/Ground game, I don't know your ground game but almost any MMA program will incorporate BJJ or some type of Submission Wrestling.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0