View Single Post
      10-25-2014, 06:44 AM   #2
Former USMC
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is Crimson Red

Response

First of all, I hope no one got hurt. If so, be very thankful. It could have been worse.

Second, you created an inconvenience for the person you rear-ended. Be humble.

Third, "stopped short", "need brake adjustment", let's be brutally honest here; you may have been going a wee bit too fast and possibly, just maybe, not paying very close attention to the traffic in front of you. It was an accident. Hopefully, you apologized to the person you rear-ended. If not, do it and you will "feel" much better.

Fourth, I hope no one got hurt - be thankful.

Fifth, I don't think you can "buff" it out. Sorry, but the damage can be easily repaired.

Sixth, Newsflash - hello insurance companies - no one is perfect. (In response to your comment that your insurance premiums might go up. Might be a good idea to change insurance companies.) Love that commercial.

Seventh, I hope no one got hurt - be very thankful.

Eighth, I'm sure you did not do this on purpose - go easy man...lightened up a little and don't be so hard on yourself. However, be more careful. It's a car...it's replaceable...it's no big deal...relax. Learn from your mistake and move on with your life.

Nineth, I'd be willing to bet everyone on this forum has had a fender bender at least one time in their life. You're not the first and won't be the last.

And finally, hopefully this little incident will provide a little "inspiration" to be more careful; and be thankful no one got hurt.

Semper Fi

PS - It could have been worse, be thankful no one was hurt. By now, you've got the message on "no one was hurt."
Appreciate 1