Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
Loved the event through and through. Prelim fights were fun to watch except for one bout. Main card overall delivered. Seen Benson fight twice now live and every time the guy gets better and better!

Rory vs Condit 2 please!

Here's a pic I took while I was there

yea, great card over all. Benson was a beast, didnt think he would dominate like that, Diaz didnt have much for him

and for sure, Rory vs Condit 2 needs to happen

pretty sick you were there, how was the view from there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
I fail to see how the swede can even come close to competing with jones. He looked so sloppy and clumsy against shogun, IMO his striking IMO wasn't to par for a championship contender
I dont think JBJ striking is all that great either, he uses his reach well and throws sick elbow like jabs, thats about it though but he gets better with each fight, so guess we'll see what happens when they actually fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Good fights. I wanted BJ, Shogun and Diaz to come up but the other guys were too good.

Anyone catch the Pacquiao fight??? what the.. any chance of a Mayweather fight is done now, even in fantasy.

Makes me want to GSP v Silva to happen sooner!
yea, that fight is done, I def didnt think Pacquiao would get KOed like that

doesnt look like GSP v Silva is happening any time soon either

and yes, BJ needs to retire, Im a huge fan so i bought into the hype but he didnt look like he had much left. He gased after 1-2 minutes, then he was just a punching bag
Appreciate 0