TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
So I gotta ask, granted it's different strokes for different folks, but why do so many people like the bigger screens/phones? About a decade ago everyone was focused on making phones smaller and thinner. Now the trend seems to be the opposite. People are carrying tablets around using them as phones. I see the utility in a bit larger screen but 5.5"? That seems like a lot of phone. That's one of the reasons why I didn't go with the Samsung Note 2.

I suppose if you actually do work on it then it's understandable. However, if it's just for basic uses, is a phablet really that portable?
My LG G3 is the "DD Tits"! The 5.5in screen is perfect to view high-res pics and video on as well as the plethora of web pages I visit daily. But what sets my device apart from anything offered by apple or other android devices is how this and svelte this phone is! Beyond rapid. And the 32gig is sufficient but I have a expandable 64g micro SD card for those full 1080p home video sessions with the Mrs. ( keed!)
Once you get used to the larger screens, all else seems dainty.

I will say that this is a MUCH needed upgrade for the Apple faithful tho.