07-07-2014, 05:50 PM   #78
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
You'll get there, Mr. Prena. Just keep at it. If you drop the 40 pounds, you'll have definitely earned a little Popeyes
Thanks. I am looking forward to the end. I've done it before more than 2 occasion. This time is little harder due to RA with lack of movement.

Biggest motivation is that I don't want to spend $$ on new clothes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
This thread is chock full of hilarity. Well done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I think those kids have built up a tolerance to sugar. It's like you and coffee, ya know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I can't understand why people bring their kids to the park, with a load of snacks that would kill my appetite for a week. It's insane here, how sugar has to be in everything and in amounts that make one sick.

I am an adult, so I decide what I eat, and same goes for my kids too. I don't give them crap, since I have no will to deal with the results. It's great that genetics are getting the hit on this all, but truth to be told, we are what we eat.
People US consume more food and snack than other countries. I've been to Couple countries in Asia and Europe. Their portions are far smaller than here.

Some kids are big and I envy those kids. My kid is 5, and weighs 31lbs still.. 31lbs is usually achieved at age of 24mo-2.5 yrs old.
We try to feed our kid every opportunity we have.
Appreciate 0