TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Why does it have to be all-inclusive? You both like watered down drinks and cafeteria food? I'm exagerrating a little but really, all inclusives aren't all they're cracked up to be. You can often save money and have a much better vacation at a regular resort/hotel. What's the point of going to en exotic place only to see the same 10 acres of it for a full week or two?

We got married on Kauai and adored the place. Maui was fine but is much more commercial and not as lush as Kauai was. Many more strip malls, people, commerce, etc on Maui.

As far as Europe goes, we LOVE Italy and are now going every year to explore more and more of the country. Can't speak on Greece but I doubt that you're going to find an all inclusive in Greece.
You are either sadly mistaken or simply ignorant to some of the all inclusive resort offerings these days my friend.

I have been to many tropical destinations: Bahamas, Virgin Islands, Jamaica many of them were a la cart. Royal Hideaway and several others I can name not only have multiple 5 Star restaurants on site, but I order up ultra premium liquors all day everyday!
Don't know where you went....

Again, OP, check out the spot I suggested and if you go, please report back!