Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Porsche Panamera

Garage List
2014 Audi S7  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Why does it have to be all-inclusive? You both like watered down drinks and cafeteria food?
It depends on where you go. There are many all inclusive places where they serve top shelf liquors and great food. You know you are in a right all inclusive when you can drink GreyGoose/JW black/Petron all day long for free.
And couple of all inclusives I went to had way better food then premium resorts we've been to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzaddict View Post
Honestly im not sure about budget. i was thinking $8-10k seems appropriate?
Hey....with that budget..why even bother looking at Aruba?
I mean it's a good place but Aruba is certainly under your budget.
With 10k to spend in Caribbean, you should look into St. Lucia or St. Grenadines for yacht voyage.

In South pacific, you can easily go to Hawaii for 10~12day for that budget or 4~7 days in French Polynesia or Fiji or cook island.
It all depends what is your goal.
Romantic? Hide away? Best beach? Mix of mountain and beach? Night life?

For usual all of above, Pacific or South pacific is better than Caribbean. Usually. But of course, Caribbean has some great jewels as well but, season doesn't help you here.

You can't go wrong in any places in pacific area, but I strongly recommend south pacific (French polynesia especially, if you want good mixture of high end resorts/scenic).
For your beach side honeymoon in south pacific, especially if you are gonig with over water bungalows, you should google map the resort before choosing it. This way you see where the resort is situated in the lagoon.
You want the shallow water(crytal aqua in the map) around you. Almost all resorts post up best aqua water in their website but you might be surprised when you actually go there.
Appreciate 0