Jay_328
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 07 e92

Garage List
07 E92 328  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expired View Post
Jay, not everything can be prevented and people ARE meant to die.
If I die because I choose to go 150mph down a road when it is raining, then I die.. Who cares?? It was my decision and I knew what I was doing. Just like it was all of the kids in the vehicles decision to go to an airstrip and race up and down it. -Nathan
Nathan, your 1st sentence is fact but I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree on the rest. You posted above "who cares" if you die from an act of carelessness/ stupidity? I'd like to think you have family and friends that would care. It is commonly said that a parent should never bury a child and obviously it is something which they never fully recover. But if you are indeed surrounded by fake people I understand your reason for posting such. And that's still a sombering thought to me.

Two days ago a Mother (whom I've spoken to a few times at the gym) lost her 19 year old son in an auto accident. Yes he was speeding and run head-on into his girlfriends best friend. His girls best friend was treated for minor injuries and released. Was this accident preventable? Possibly it was, nevertheless it is a sad situation for all involved. And I will express my condolences to his Mother when I see her again. Why? Because IMO it is the human thing to do.

But of course you have the right to feel as you do.