View Single Post
      04-13-2014, 08:29 PM   #89
BenchRacerYo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl335i
The new Camaro is good looking, and runs like a raped ape. However, my gripes with it are: small windows/visibility sucks. It's too large. As in the size of a damn house. They weight 9,000 #. Aside from that, I'm OK with them. But regardless, in 10yrs, they will all be outside on blocks, rear jacked up, out front in trailer parks. They are Willard mobiles. The BMW's have a more normal, civilized, 4 door side that still get good MPG's. I guess the BMW is just the more grownup choice. 4 door M5, 4 door M3 or even a E90 335i tuned up. 4 doors, practical, good visibility and not the size of a house. Has anyone seen a 5'-0" women sitting in a Camaro? They can't even see over the wheel. My aunt who retired from GM tried to buy a V6 Conv. Bought a Nissan Z car b/c she should actually see out of it and drive it. Nothing new with GM.... they don't look at the whole picture. and I'm sure the interior will be junk in 5yrs. Every GM car I've seen turns out that way. Sagging headliners, door panels falling apart, cracked dashes etc. GM makes Camaros, full size trucks and SUV's, for the dumbed down American market.
GM also makes the Corvette. You conveniently forgot to mention that.