View Single Post
      02-01-2008, 02:25 PM   #7
777ER
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

Don't go thru the health insurance, def go thru the at fault insurance. They are trying to weasel their way out of paying $$$.

Think about it, they get your health insurance to pay the medical bills, jack up the rate of the at-fault insurance (in this case the chick's) and they get all the $$$.

They always pull strings and stuff like that, don't fall for it.

Def get those hostipal bills taken care of ASAP by the chick's insurance, the hostipal will hound you and even send them to collection if you fail to pay up on the 2nd or 3rd phone call.
The collection will def mess up your credit file...I know this from working in the medical billing dept for a office and the collection lawyers.

I had a hostipal call for payment which my bro was at fault in a motorcycle accident and the health insurance didn't contact them yet..and they called at the worst time...my parents were out of the country for a 2 week vacation and it already has been 2-3 days and they have the insurance info. They told me if it's not paid up by the end of the week, it will be sent to collection. I had to make a few phone calls and got them to stop the collection service...they called and i told them they were too late and the hostipal has the insurance info already.

Sedan | Poplar trim | Steptronic | Cold Package | Power front seats w/memory | Xenon Adaptive Headlights | PDC | 2008 Plate LED's | PBX | LUX v5.2
Appreciate 0