Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
This is mclarens year
With the car they have now, its their's to lose!!!
First time since 2008 season, they have a competitive, and a championship car at the start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_WC View Post
I have always wondered with F1 getting a lot of new fans.

Are your loyalties as fans to a certain race team or driver? Do you guys follow a driver from team to team or follow a team with any driver lineup?

I find myself a team guy, not necessarily big on one driver. Although I was quite a fan of Mika Hakkinen. I have watched the sport for a number of years. I guess you just get use to drivers coming and going.

I have a lot of friends/family I have recently turned onto F1. They all seem to be Red Bull and Vettel fans.
I'm more McLaren people, love to watch Hamilton race, and impressed how well Button drive (except the brain-fart moment last weekend). So this season so far I was excited how nice the McLaren car looked and performed.

I Extremely admire how Red Bull has evolved since 2009. Vettel is definitely a top driver of the decade, and will eventually break Schumi's record if given a competitive car in coming years.

Not a Ferrari fan but wish them being competitive and rich history.
Deeply sad what Williams had become in the past few years, and great to see them on top of mid-field and wish them challenging top podium very soon.

First I watch F1 was when '93 or '94 when Williams and Benetton was dominant and witnessed Senna's death live on TV, but I was too young to feel the impact yet. Deeply remember how Schumi rammed Hill in Adelaide and took the championship. Since then I don't really like him very much; even though he's now a 7 time world champ, but deep down I remember how he took the first one in the last race.

Btw, a subscriber of F1 Racing magazine...