View Single Post
      07-29-2015, 09:36 PM   #1
FL335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Razors Big $$ ..SMH!

I am a professional so I shave, daily and even once on the weekend. I have had ALL of the new and "better" razors. You name it..if Gillette has made it, I have owned it.

Recently I went back to the trusty 'ole Mach 3 Turbo. It's simple, the shave is solid and it works well. In the need of additional blades, I hit my local Publix.

5 blades...$16. It's criminal! I bought them then bitched about it to my wife. Surfing online, I ran across $ shave club. So I gave it a shot. They let you choose from 3 different razors:

The "Kia", The "Honda Accord" and the "Infiniti/Lexus" ( a good analogy for us car guys)

I chose the "Honda"..$6 for the handle and 4 razors. Buy as many or little as you want. You can now feel free to use a razor per week.

The shave: Sharp, clean and no burn (I shave in the shower with a mirror). The "value" is there: 10x better than a disposable. Almost as good as a full retail Gillette. The great thing is that they're so inexpensive that I don't feel I need to "stretch out" the razor and cut up my face. I will use one new razor per week...no sweat. Good stuff!

They have face products too...I bot some after shave cream. The service is legit! I like a good deal and would define this as an "A".

Try it out.

Here is "My" link...I get $5 off (every member does too if someone uses their link).. but I don't care if you use it or not....I got $5 for signing up my wife. BTW, girls use ALOT more razors than us...good god!

Anyway, GL....let me know what you think.

http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/toddperkins6
Appreciate 0