View Single Post
      10-25-2010, 11:52 PM   #19
TheRox
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Pilot View Post
It is not a rally car. I compete on tarmac. The tyres I use are RE55s semi slicks. It is not a special rally tyre. Compare that with the grooves of what the Lambo is using, I am not getting any more grip than a lambo in the rain.

Hence I don't quite understand how the driver managed to lose control of an AWD car at a traffic junction.

HP is not to be blamed here. It is a Customer's Car (take care), it is Raining (drive slow), it is a traffic junction (drive slow with caution).

Its tragic that this sort of thing befalls on owners who has absolutely nothing to do with the crash and yet on the losing end when it comes to insurance.

I'm not one that likes to sue but I'm afraid this sort of injustice may possibly get some sympathy from court.

I apologise if I sound angry but this sort of thing could happen to any of us.
Nah, you're right...this is ridiculous...its sad that you can sue doctors, but this dammn car dealership crook gets away with it.

Maybe something else happened...maybe torque deliver of the lambo is different...kept in high rev....delivered torque quickly....could't control, maybe some other car was in the way...and he crashed.
Appreciate 0