View Single Post
      08-22-2014, 02:25 PM   #672
ncarter124
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: A lot of them

I'll repeat the ones I agree with and hopefully add some new ones.

People who don't return carts in parking lots. Walk 30 feet instead of leaving it for the wind to catch it and damage other cars.

People who ding other peoples doors. Have a vague idea of wtf is going on around you.

People who can't park in between the lines. Learn to drive please.

People who don't use their turn signals. Risk safety of yourself and others all because you are too lazy and stupid to literally move your finger. Please go die.

People who drive at night/dusk/in rain/overcast weather with their lights off.
Again, risking yourself and others because you are invisible. Imagine the 80 yr old woman trying to see a dark grey car in a dark grey fog all because you are a moron. Die.

People who block the aisle of the grocery store while looking at crap. (another poster mentioned this) Stop being an idiot and again, have an idea of what's going on around you. You aren't the only person in the store!!!

Fat people that order diet soda. It's... not going to help.

People that walk slow. I have places to go, I have things to do. Please move faster or get out of the way (Like when people walk side-by-side in a narrow area)

Traffic. It sucks.

People that swing wide to make a turn. You are in a Honda Fit, you don't need 20 feet to make a turn.

Lip smacking. Grow up, you aren't 5-years-old anymore. Be an adult.

Loud stereos in cars. Nobody wants to hear your awful rap music.

Open-mouth chewing or talking with your mouth full of food. Again, grow up.

People that breathe loudly. Just annoying. As Daniel Tosh said "I can hear you breathing, that's not good."

Gas prices. They are rape.

Country music. Ban this garbage. It is the soundtrack to suicide.

Rednecks. I hate you all.

The confederate flag. You're stupid.

Ricers. We're super impressed with your 120hp Honda. The other night I raced an Integra from 10-40mph and pulled half a car on him... in my Wrangler. I hope he has that POS on craigslist right now.

People that believe beer is the greatest thing on the planet. It's a beverage, shut up.

The sound of typing if it isn't me. Idk why, just annoys me for no good reason.

Kids/Parents that let their kids do anything in public. You know the type.

People that go out in public smelling like B.O. and lord only knows what else. TAKE A SHOWER. Body wash and deodorant is cheap, use it.

Walmart. I don't need to elaborate on this cess pool.

People that hog the left lane when doing the speed limit. This is a biggie. I swear to God I will murder your family with fire if you don't get out of my way. If you aren't doing at LEAST 5 over you don't need to be in that lane for any reason. If you are in that lane, you had better be passing somebody.

People that drive under the speed limit. Get off the road, seriously.

People that wait until the last second to get over when a lane is closed or they are in a turn lane. You are no better than the rest of us that have been waiting in line. Please kill yourself.

People that can't use a computer. It's 2014, learn the Interwebz

People that can't pronounce words correctly. Like another poster said, it's 'Espresso', 'Chipotle', etc.

People that cannot grasp the differences between there/their/they're, your/you're, two/to/too and so on. Where were you educated? Costco? (Idiocracy reference if anyone else has seen that movie).

Misuse of phrases or sayings. "I could care less" is a good example.

I guess a lot of things piss me off.
Appreciate 0