Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Nerd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisam135i View Post
Hmm maybe different schools? At my school my friend has 80 units and they pushed his registration tell after everyone (I got to irvine valley college a lot of people go there lol as in it's supper hard to get classes if you don't have priority) I'll ask around though and I hope your right lol! What school do you go to if you don't mind me asking
Yea, you could be right since its not part of the LACCD. But umm i kind of doubt it as my CC has over 23,000 students lol (yes, you read that right). I currently go to Pierce college in Woodland hills, but i have also taken classes at Moorpark college (45 min drive) because it's so hard to get classes over here. But since this is my 2rd year (next year will be my last) with a pretty decent GPA, i got all of my classes on time for next semester So i m pretty happy about that.
That's good and yeah lol I'll have to find out from the school.. And this is also my second year but have a good amount of my junior credits done lol.. Only so much you can do at a CC lol
2008 Monaco Blue 335i | Terracotta | Premium | Auto | Comfort Access | Matte-black Grills | Carbon Fiber Splitters | 20% Tint | 1- point E9x Picture Game | Staggered 19' VMR V701 | Legal Disclaimer: My posts on this website cannot be held against me in any issues, such as warranty claims. |
Appreciate 0