View Single Post
      07-09-2014, 10:57 AM   #10
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Cool

Might as well include the Audi quotes too...

Mattias Ekström (35/S), Red Bull Audi RS 5 DTM #7 (Audi Sport Team Abt Sportsline)
“The race last year was one of the best ones in my DTM career. That’s why I’m excited and really looking forward to the weekend. I like the people and the enthusiasm in Russia and am going to give everything to up the ante because the biggest trophy is still missing in my collection this year.”

Jamie GreenJamie Green (32/GB), Hoffmann Group Audi RS 5 DTM #21 (Audi Sport Team Rosberg)
“I really enjoyed the trip to Moscow last year – even though getting to and from the airport to the hotel and the race track may be a bit more difficult than at other venues. The track suited our car well and that won’t be any different on the longer configuration.”

Miguel Molina (25/E), Audi Sport Audi RS 5 DTM #8 (Audi Sport Team Abt Sportsline)
“I can hardly wait to finally arrive at the next race. The rounds before the Norisring were very successful for me and I’d like to continue that string now as soon as possible.”

Edoardo Mortara (27/I), Audi Sport Audi RS 5 DTM #15 (Audi Sport Team Abt)
“I’ve now had three really good races in succession, so I’m optimistic for Moscow as well. Even though I personally had a really bad weekend there last year, Mike (Rockenfeller) and Mattias (Ekström) showed what’s possible and that the track suits our car.”

Nico Müller (22/CH), Audi Financial Services Audi RS 5 DTM #22 (Audi Sport Team Rosberg)
“I’ve previously contested a race in a single-seater on the long track configuration. The circuit is very fluid and fits our DTM cars well. The spectators can expect to see a thrilling race and I’m hoping that a large number of fans will turn out again at the Moscow Raceway.”

Mike RockenfellerMike Rockenfeller (30/D), Schaeffler Audi RS 5 DTM #1 (Audi Sport Team Phoenix)
“With the pole position and victory in 2013 I had a dream weekend at Moscow. Obviously, my wish is to be able to give the right response there following two difficult races. With a little bit more fortune concerning a few minor issues we’ll have good chances of being in contention at the front again.”

Timo Scheider (35/D), AUTO TEST Audi RS 5 DTM #2 (Audi Sport Team Phoenix)
“Driving a DTM car on the Moscow Raceway is huge fun. The grip level is very high and on the new track configuration we’ve now got a nice long straight with good overtaking opportunities. Yes, traveling there is a bit difficult. But once you’re there you’ll tremendously enjoy it.”

Adrien Tambay (23/F), Playboy Audi RS 5 DTM #16 (Audi Sport Team Abt)
“I’ve got very fond memories of the debut last year where I advanced from position 14 to fourth place and set the fastest race lap in the process. I’ve scored points in all four races so far – I’d like to continue like this.”

Dieter Gass (Head of DTM)
“The first victory of the season has long been overdue for our squad. We’ve been showing a consistently strong performance with nearly all of our drivers whereas our competitors keep experiencing highs and lows. Our aim for the race at Moscow is to repeat last year’s victory – even though we’ll be racing on a different configuration of the track. We’ve got a balanced team performance this year and still have a number of drivers in contention for the championship. This also means that we’ve got several hot candidates for victory at Moscow in our ranks.”
Appreciate 0