View Single Post
      09-26-2014, 09:31 PM   #64
toughluck
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92

I moved from an E92 335i to a Panamera 4S several years ago and really enjoyed the change! Be advised the car is larger than it looks. When I first attempted to park the Panamera in my garage it would not fit. It looks like it is the size of a 5-series but I think it is actually closer in size to a 7-series. Nevertheless, when going around corners (hydraulic steering) it feels a lot smaller and nimble. When I drive there is not a single rattle in the interior. It has been very reliable too (I have almost 40K miles and going). PDK is wonderful.

If shopping for a Panamera, definitely research what options you must have first. Everything is a la carte which drives me nuts. Options that are standard on a Nissan Sentra are optional on the 4S. I recommend these options (in order) Entry and Drive, Rear Camera, PASM, Sport Plus, Heated/Ventilation Seats, Air Suspension, Lane Change Assist, Full Leather, Bose or higher and then torque vectoring if lucky.

PS: If you are a wagon geek, take a look at the Panamera. It won’t replace a minivan but it does have a good amount of space. I fit both my kids (front and rear facing car seats) with minimal front seat adjustment and also sometimes put my 70lbs dog in the hatchback. Oh, it also has a 26 gallon gas tank.

PPS: One downside is I find it awkward taking my car through the Mcdonalds drive-throughs now.
Appreciate 0