02-13-2013, 12:51 PM   #272
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeboarder109 View Post
Thanks for the feedback. I actually have a $200 credit for Jared that I need to use by the end of next month. I saw on their website that they do have Hamilton and I do like some of their watches. Which model Hamilton do you have?

I would like to get a Tag but know my fiance will throw a shit-fit with the wedding only a few months away.
no problem, I've put in stupid amounts of hours researching watches, so it's good to know all the information I injested is being put to some use....

I have the Hamilton Jazzmaster Lord Hamilton
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...9QEwBA&dur=366

some good news for you/wife to be. this is one of the most expensive hamiltons and it comes in under 2000 (1500-1700ish) and it has the same internal parts as many of the Tag watches, as well as many Omegas too.

if you get an automatic hamilton without the chronograph movement, you'll be looking closer to 1000$ for what in my opinion is a higher quality watch then a Movado.

But it also all depends if you are looking for automatic or manual watches as well, because the hamiltons can go a lot cheaper with a battery.
Appreciate 0