The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
yeah, i guess you're right.

i'm looking at watches online just to get used to the different styles and some of the watches are uglier than shit mixed with aids.....
A lot of watches don't photograph well, and others definitely photograph better then others. I find a lot of the companies don't spend much money trying to get great pictures of their watches for their sites, which is unfortunate.

I can think of 2 prime examples of companies on the opposite end of each other as far as websites go. Rolex dumps a ton of money into their site to make their watches look appealing, where Jaeger LeCoultre also put a fair amount into their site and apps, but fall way short with the pictures of their product. Their pictures are tiny and mostly straight at the watch with very few other pictures of the units. Very unfortunate because the watches are great in person. (One of my favourite brands actually)

And some watches, no matter what angle the picture is taken on, will break records for how poorly they sell as they just make no sense. But in some cases, these become future collectors watches because they sold so poorly . the Omega Seamaster Ploprof comes Tom mind for me. But again, some people love this watch. I think it is neat, but damn it's ugly
Appreciate 0