Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight_335 View Post
Yeah I would bud, but I'm just not good at removing these sorts of things- believe it or not a dealer installed it for me...Prestige BMW in Ramsey when they were putting my Dinan stuff in.

Removing it would involve removing my trim, and I'm just not ready to do that- at least not this time of year.

Wow that's actually a pretty good idea Rob- hopefully it works. Truth be told though, I am seriously disappointed in how flimsy these little plastic pieces are that qualify as a "vent". To think I paid 60 bucks extra for this "option" when I ordered the gauge...
aww man..sorry to hear this. I would have helped you if you lived closer. The install is reasonably easy. I bought the vent too as I just wanted an easy swap.
Thanks buddy- yeah, it really sucks... all of the cool folks live so far away from me

I do know there are a few local folks around here that would be good for some meets and get-togethers- perhaps we can make plans to get together someday when the weather gets better next year, how about it guys? (And girls too)
Appreciate 0