View Single Post
      07-14-2010, 11:51 PM   #4
JCtx
Major General
Rep
Drives: No BMW yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schm View Post
I have made the drive on my way to Tucson, where I go to college several times. Go 60/70 through the Globe area, your BMW will love you. Some of the most scenic, twisty and beautiful roads in Arizona.
Thanks a lot man. May I ask you if those roads (and approx how much) are 4-lane highways? Are they in good shape? And how about if you save any time over the weekend? Going I-10 is 437 miles, and thru Globe exactly 400. And last but not least, any known construction going on there? I wouldn't mind taking a bit longer, but don't want to make an extra hour or two. I can always take that route on the way back, but would prefer both ways . Thx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schm View Post
Oh, and i feel sorry for you. 7 hours for Lady gaga.
Don't get me started man. And it's 7 hours EACH WAY. Plus the concert. Plus whatever time I'll have to hear her on the car too . Seriously, hope to be able to get closer to my daughter, so I'm looking forward to it. At least she'll remember me for something 'cool' we did together. . It's going to be our first concert (yep, it'll be my first too). And might have to leave the M3 behind so she can drive too. Will let the weather make the decision for me.

Hey, thanks for the site. Have you used it personally? That's the one I was told was owned by ticketmaster. Will call tomorrow to see which site has actual tickets on hand. Otherwise you might never get the tickets. Yes, you can get a refund but the damage would be done. Maybe my other daughter and wife's idea of me dressing like Gaga and singing Karaoke on a local contest to win 2 all-expenses-paid tickets to Gaga wasn't such a bad idea . Naaaah! Rather pay for them . Take care.

Last edited by JCtx; 07-15-2010 at 12:07 AM..
Appreciate 0