01-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #272
johanness
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4MC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
You married someone you had serious doubts about?
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
First off.. sending an E-MAIL about such a thing? that could be a pretty big indicator of the lack of proper communication..
Ya think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
This isn't a knock against shah, but for every guy on here who says "Woman are snakes, only go for women who are CEO's making $500,000 a year and have a great body", there are plenty of guys who married a normal girl from their neighborhood, or college, found their best friend for life, married them, and kept it altogether while having the best time of their lives.

I just wanted to point that out for the young guys who think marriage is a death sentence. If you're looking for the right woman, and most importantly, you know what you are looking for, then it can work.
Absolutely. I hope single guys out there don't take what the selected ego's here are spewing forth as church. There's plenty of guys (myself included) who enjoy being married to their wife; because - wait for it - they're magnificent AND not perfect at the same time. Imagine that.

Not taking anything away from the OP who obviously has had his life turned upside down. Condolences, really. Just not buying select 'tips for success' here.
Appreciate 0