11-23-2010, 08:11 AM   #89
mad_max
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Looking for E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASHOCKER View Post
I finally got an opportunity to see the show on my DVR. I like it more than the gimmick filled British version. The test track is fantastic.

Are you serious? TGUS was just another car show to me. Not anything close to the original show. Even the Aussie version seems better right now.

But if people keep watching, the production team will have something to keep working on and a better budget - so it might get better with time.

Camera needs more work - some shots felt very artificial and they should loose those cones and barriers on the test track and make it look like 'proper' test track.

I've been a fan of TopGear for more than a decade - even though it's very hard to catch their episode here in the US. I like the fact that JC changed his opinion on BMW drivers as soon as I sold My S4 and got a 335i - BMW drivers are no longer cocks and now it's Audi drivers.... LOL

PS - Why can't a big network buy a TopGear UK license and air it here in the US with local ads. I know it airs on BBC America (not sure but I think they show previous episodes) - but many cable providers don't even offer that channel

Last edited by mad_max; 11-23-2010 at 08:26 AM..
Appreciate 0