NewSong
Just another jerk in a hat...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Ford Focus

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
I don't know what to say anymore because you counter every bit of logic or statement of fact with complete BS. You obviously hate domestic cars. I get that, but your gas-guzzling statement was the icing on the cake. Grouping all domestic V8's together as gas guzzlers is ridiculous. SBC != Hemi. As stated before, the EPA ratings are just below that of our 3.0L TT I6. It's ok if you hate the car because you're sad that you're not "teh fastest" around town, despite the fact that our cars are anything but supercars....

It's funny how, being a 1 series owner, I'm sure you'll claim you got that because it's the "enthusiast" offering from BMW. A true enthusiast would see that the Camaro is a serious car that moves with some serious haste. The bar for price : performance has been set once again, and once again it was done by GM. It's what they do best. The interesting thing is they are actually starting to close on the "upper crust" automakers in terms of interior, fit/finish, and they've given into the concept of IRS. I think the Camaro is starting to signify GM's acknowledgement of the needs/wants of true enthusiasts, not just drag racers with mullets and NASCAR t-shirts.
This post is seriously too intelligent for this website. I'm kind of shocked.

And he hath put a new song in my mouth.
Appreciate 0