Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by damadama View Post
In recent years you guys won 1, we won 1.... Go ahead and spout off some excuses about a bullshit call-- sounds like crying to me.

Im from Louisville, KY and I have a TON of friends that went to OSU, I love columbus... its deff a great college town, I will have to say that Austin is better though. Better weather, better city, better academics.

So you're saying you'd rather get your ass handed to you in a national championship twice in a row than win a couple of bowl games? IDK, I'd be embarrassed...
There is no crying here. I could really care less, I wasn't on the field playing.

Weather is an obvious plus, city I could care less about both, academics are prolly a wash depending on the program.

Winning random bowl games doesn't matter. If I was on those teams I would rather lose in a National Championship then win some other bowl game. You're at least playing to be #1, not just to get to get some random trophy cuz in the end all that matters are true Championships and you don't have a chance at those unless you play in that game.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0