View Single Post
      03-28-2024, 07:15 AM   #18
oVeRdOsE.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F25 E91 Audi Avnt E90 Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyroneShoelaces View Post
Dang that's a nice 335 to use as a donor! Probably still some value to claw back in parts from it. Glad to see you're finally starting your project.
That car wasn't making 420 hp on those inlets. Pressure plate definitely has some hot spots but that clutch disc isn't smoked.

Don't be like me. Do the driveshaft center support bearing now. When I did my swap I didn't bother looking at it and now my wagon is in the garage with the exhaust out again because of my bluetooth bearing.

this slowed down the project, didn't want to tear down a such good donor.

BUT, salvage yards or even part outs was almost the same price. And those were often pre-lci and base model, and overall high mileage.

Now , got a cheap 335, low mileage, loaded and no winter. Can't pass on that, still I dont get it, those are going around 13-15k$ cad normally.

Well , for the bhp, very hard to tell, I agree this a bit overestimated, but the car had full exhaust with a real PE muffler, momentum intake with a back end flash and custom boost map, which was set @ 20psi max on high rpm. Low rpm around 12psi. Butt dyno said it was faster than my n55 stage 1+ which should be around 340-360bhp.
Appreciate 1