United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 F80 M3, 22 G01 X3 30i

Garage List
2022 BMW X3  [9.83]
2015 BMW M3  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RupertPupkin View Post
I actually did two ride alongs with a former "friend" It made me quickly realize he was one of the 80% of losers. He was a dick for no reason to some very normal nice people who made honest mistakes. He reached speeds of 120 mph in a 45 zone when in pursuit for people doing ten over, and running red lights. While those infractions are dangerous and technically illegal, ther eis no need to go that fast and dangerously just to write a ticket and be a dick to people. I watched the events unfold. I do understand having to make it clear that you are the one in control as a cop and watch your back. I also know that they deal with alot of assholes day to day, but it just sucks when they dont show some common courtesy and rescpect to people. I have respect for them and for their safety, but the whole power trip asshole thing is lame.
And those are the ones that should eventually get rooted out. For every one of those you know about, there are probably 100 who aren't that kind of cop. Best way to get that process rolling is to find out who his sergeant/watch commander is and report what you observe. Enough complaints will result in disciplinary action (suspension) or termination. No feedback = no change, just as in any other job.

2015 F80 ///M3 Sedan 7DCT Tanzanite, 2022 X3 sDrive30i 8AT Brooklyn Grey
Appreciate 0