View Single Post
      02-18-2013, 02:41 PM   #3
M3takesNYC
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmastaz View Post
First off, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything. This is a patent pending idea that has been hanging in my garage for seven years and now we are finally moving forward with actually bringing it out on the market hopefully in the near future.

It's called a Dent Shield. Essentially, it's going to be sold two ways; one way so that it hangs from your ceiling and moves around or it will come with 3M on the back and it can stick to a wall. The concept is simple: you slam one car door into the other as hard as you possibly can and it won't dent the other car or your car. It's perfect for tight garages or if you have kids as passengers and you want a little extra protection. The price point is up in the air at this point; hopefully, it will range from 20-35 dollars shipped to your door. The first video is a camera video of just stationary; but, I also made one of pulling into the garage so you can see how easy it would be to get out of the car without worrying about denting the other car.

So please give me both positive and negative feedback! I'm interested in hearing about what you guys think. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback thus far from other people, but I would like unbiased feedback.

Thanks guys!

P.S. If anyone is interested in this product from the selling standpoint; we are in the beginning phases of finding someone to essentially fund or throttle the product in the market. So please feel free to PM me to talk about the product or if you have any questions.
You should pitch the idea to Shark Tank. Robert C (forgot his last name) is a total car guy and I bet he would give you money to partner in on this. He could or any shark could get this produced and more importantly placed in national stores wayyyy faster than you ever could. Its a legit way to launch a product such as this.
Appreciate 0