01-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #7
Amini77
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White '13 550i

Garage List
2013 BMW 550i  [0.00]
I'm sorry to hear that but that's total bullshit..and wasn't your friend with you? So its your and your friend's word against the officer's but I will that even help? Police here in LA are the biggest douchebags I swear..I was waiting in the left turn lane to get onto the freeway and the cop is waiting right next to me but that lane is to keep going straight..instead he starts creeping forward almost into the middle of the intersection and right when it turns green he guns it right infront of me (the left turn lane) cutting me and the entire lane off. Then he proceeds to go about 85mph on the freeway not even signaling..no lights nothing. I was going to high beem the shit out of him but he have easily pulled me over for tinted windows. Another time I was like 12 and the light had just turned green, I didn't get a chance to click the cross walk button so the little white guy didn't pop up to say it's ok to cross..I crossed anyway and the asshole cop said it's jaywalking and could write me up for it. -____- I was 12...Alright rant's over. Best of luck dude.
Appreciate 0