02-10-2010, 12:18 PM   #44
Spec 1
Faster in the Corners
United_States
Rep
Drives: '91 E30, '05 ZX6-R, '06 300C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
You have no idea man. When I first started 3 years ago I had to force myself to go 3 days a week. It's taken until late last year to go 5 days, and I enjoy it more than ever. I actually don't feel as good if I don't go.
Ha. Yea I started about 10 months ago and it was an effort to go to them gym even 2 times a week. I despised it and after 45 minutes of being in the gym I was just flat done and exhausted. I'd then have an excuse to take the next 2-3 days off because I went.... once.

10 months later and now that I'm in much better shape, I feel robbed if I don't go at least 4 times a week. I get excited at the end of my work day because I get to go. Hell, after missing 6 days last week due to sickness I was absolutely giddy when I was walking into the gym. Now I have to stop myself after being there for 90 minutes because I know the workouts aren't as effective after that. I walk out of the gym pumped and full of energy, way better then I was feeling prior gym. Funny how that all works, huh?