Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post

He said he does not take a week off Couch and you do.

OT. Do you guys think the 5 gallon bottles from Sparkletts have BPA in them? I have had the same one for 92 years. Went to REI and bought a Nalgene or whatever bottle for the car and if my 5er is polluted what's the use.

I Googled and found no data either way.
My fault, I miss-read his post. Sorry for the confusion, I read too fast.

It's really up to the individual, but IMO it's good to take a break every now and again. I've heard as often as every 6 weeks and I've heard whenever you think you've hit a plateau. Thats why I change up my routine constantly and break when I'm just feeling off that week. Just use your best discretion. It's good that you're interested in learning. It's amazing how you learn just from paying attention to your own body, as well as watching others at the gym and reading stuff. You eventually sort through the bs and find what works for you.

I'm guessing the Sparkletts probably does, but I'm not sure. It's probably in the plastic lines in my refridge too so it's probably not doing anything. The good thing is though that the Nalgene bottles are like $5 and last forever. At some point we just have to quit worrying about some stuff and just live our lives.
Appreciate 0