Nack54
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVitO
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
I'm a member of myg37. Good forum. I will admit some of the cars are way too over the top. But people with BMWs do that too. Not about the car you drive, but how you drive (and what mods you do, I guess).
People with all cars can be jerks. I've had camrys and corollas try and take off. I usually just let them pass and have their fun.

Can't speak about all G drivers... but most should have common sense enough to know what an AMG/M car is compared to the base models. The G37 is a fast car, but nobody should think stock/stock it can compete with the M3/AMG/S lines... or even the 335i/is for that matter.

I was driving along side an E63 AMG last night actually. Had a bit of fun. But when she really pushed it, I obviously couldn't keep up. I hung with her though, handling on the 335is coupe is really amazing, especially in Sport, with the DCT traction.

I have a G37 and I have lots of respect for fellow BMW drivers. I'm not stupid enough to even try to think that my G37 could even keep up with an M3. I admire 335i's and 135i's driving down the road with me too, and it's cool when they actually smile and wave or give me a thumbs up, because I easily return the favor!

I'm on myg37 too and all of the cars are exactly the same and very few of G37 drivers actually care about performance. They're all into "stance" and being as slammed as possible. I remember some guy didn't want to buy 18" Volk G2's for like a grand because they were too small of a size, so he went with 20", 32lb Vossens instead.

As hypocritical as this may sound, as a G37 driver, I too have very little respect for 90% of G37 drivers.
Yeah, I was about the stance of my car too when I had a g37s. 20" Giovanni 4" lip in the rear and 1 1/2 in the front with 15mm spacers. No other mods done, just love the looks and thumbs up I was getting. Didn't really like to many other g drivers because all the ones I've seen on the road thought they were superior to every other vehicle on the road.
Appreciate 0