06-18-2008, 04:08 AM   #20
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
You know Kobe's never going to stop hearing about Shaq until he wins one on his own. Honestly they need a center.

They also need to drive Radmadovic to wherever the closest street gang is in L.A. and leave him there because I've never seen a worst starting player in the Finals. He did NOTHING the entire series other than play matador to the celtics.
So very true, as a long time Lakers fan from down under i was very pissed off with Radmonabitch taking stupid shots and fouling for no reason(i mean they weren't crucial fouls). This team needs better back up players in the shooting guard and small forward positions. The one person LA needed in this game was out because he needed to recover from surgery and that is Bynum. Bynum would have provided better offence then PG and also better defence in guarding KG. What angers me is that there were too many mistakes (FU#%ING turnovers) that was made as a whole team in a very crucial game. Lets hope there will be some crucial trades before next season starts, can someone say Lakers 2009!
Appreciate 0