Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chade7320 View Post
dude me and my GF have been long distance for abou 4 months now im down here in FL going to school and shs back home in NC going to school, I actually dont mind it at all me and her were toagther everyday for like the year before i left and now we only see each other once a month for a few days but i actualy think it helps the relationshipe and you def appreciate the time you have toagther more! GL with everything and let us know how it goes
Sorry to break it to ya but the chances of that lasting are as good as my chances of getting Jessica Simpson in bed. Look on the bright side, once you really start to check out the florida girl scenery you'll see the light . That state has some hot ass at it's schools.

I was done with my high school girl mentally at the end of freshman year, physically I strung her along till my junior year. I could have my way with her which allowed me to put up with her in moderation. When she was not around the game was in full swing. The OSU girls can be pretty good looking, aapriadi knows this to be fact haha.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0