View Single Post
      09-01-2013, 11:24 AM   #6
Ehwnnc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by crvz View Post
As a texas a&m alum, I was on the Johnny Football train very early. It was enormously exciting to have that kind of player and season last year for what I've considered to be a second tier program (maybe not second tier in terms of quality of facility and the cash flow, but definitely in terms of results). After watching that game yesterday, I'm concerned. Seems like a lot of players have a bit too much attitude. if they back it up with their play, that's one thing, but they gave up a lot of points yesterday. I like how Sumlin is executing suspensions and demanding a better response from his players, but that Alabama game is looming large and will be the first time the defense is on the field together.
I agree. There defense in the first half was down right sloppy. I am not a fan of Johnny Football i think he is one of the most over-rated QBś in the game and his attitude is going to kill him.

People need to slow down on this Bama wagon as well they only had right at 200 yards total offense yesterday and didnt look too good either.

But hey its only the first week and im glad its back
Appreciate 0