Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrsbmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Not everybody cares about racing. Your focus is too myopic.
Well it sure is a big focus on the car part of the boards here and I can appreciate the idea of the whole "feel" of shifting and pushing the clutch pedal, I get that. However, I also get that it's a pain in the ass to get up and change records every twenty minutes and to constantly have to clean the vinyl and worry about static and not dropping the stylus on the record and on and on. In the same way, it's a pain in the butt to have to use a manual in a city with lot's of hills like the one I live in. A manual is also a pain in the but during rush hour stop and go traffic and on and on.
You need stronger legs. If traffic tires/fatigues your left leg, I'd recommend a regular squat regimen and a more efficient driving technique for the daily grind.

P.S. I live in So.Cal. Traffic central! Never once have I shared that perspective on MT driving in traffic.

P.P.S. Here's a vibrator. It's more efficient at getting your lady off than you are, and it takes much less work. We wouldn't want you to fatigue your hips, quads, hamstrings and upper body to produce a desired result even if it takes a lil longer.......now would we? It's all about efficiency and ease right? I keed! I keed!
Appreciate 0