04-26-2024, 10:38 AM   #96
wheela
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X1 35i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hauteknits View Post
GitHub is updated with respective files. Only the 9E60B is supported currently, but the 98G0B will be supported once I'm done with finals. From there, I will likely submit a PR into dmacpro91's repo for all to have. And once I can nail down which table(s) actually did the trick I'll see if I can get MHD to make this a toggle in their flasher. If you use MHD OTS maps, there was a leak of the decompiled/decrypted maps for the N55e chassis that you can probably find out there and run through tunerpro

A little more work is needed but after this I'm going to talk to BMS and see if we can't get rolling anti-lag working on this engine too

https://github.com/Hauteknits/N55e-CustomMaps
Thankyou thankyou thankyou soooo much!! I just book marked your github fork. I'm not a WOTbox user, but I can't wait to get some free time to try out your XDF and see what all additional tables you've added. I should hopefully be beginning my self-tuning this summer, so this is very timely. Extra nice since most of the n55e self-tuners seem to be 98gob, so having 9e60b support (which I have) is extra nice.

Big kudos to you and your contributions to the platform

Edit: PM sent

Last edited by wheela; 04-26-2024 at 11:05 AM..
Appreciate 0