07-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #323
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Definitely. I've been hearing it all day on different reports and sports radio.

Lebron is in trouble. The media giveth and taketh away. They built him up and now they are going to make a killing tearing him apart.

What a crazy turnaround.

In April, before the NBA Playoffs, the Cavs were playing great. People that they were unbeatable. Shaq was going to shutdown D12 and they were going to meet the Lakers in the Finals. The Lakers on the other hand... Kobe was really banged up, the Lakers were limping into the Finals, not playing well at all.

Month or two later...

The Cavs steam roll their first two opponents and meet the Celtics. It was widely believed that Lebron quit on his team in Game 5 and the Cavs lose to the Celtics in Game 6. It is also quietly rumored that the locker room is fragmented as Delonte West slept with Lebron's mom.

The Lakers reach the NBA Finals. Lebron holds a press conference with Larry King which people criticize him for. What is he doing? He lost and now he's trying to upstage the Finals? Lakers proceed to win the NBA Finals, Kobe is the MVP.

Lebron holds his media circus and gets rippppped apart by the media. Now people are saying, look at Kobe, look at Kevin Durant. They resigned with their teams and don't do an hour special about this (it was an article, not my thoughts).

Now Lebron is a Narcissist and the biggest Villain in the NBA and Kobe is the "Professional" that goes to work and just cares about winning.

Oh how the tables turn. David Stern must be going crazy right now knowing the guy that was supposed to lead the NBA into a new era is now the biggest jerk.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0