12-17-2008, 09:49 PM   #56
jhv
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
WOW... ok, first off I said I'm Catholic so how would I believe that only Jews know something about history? Who the hell is judging the child?!? Obviously he didn't name himself so why in the hell would I judge him? Honestly, if you can't see something wrong with the child's PARENTS (for the 3rd time I'm saying this, but you still insist that I'm judging the child for whatever reason since I guess it helps prove your point in your mind) for naming one child "ADOLF HITLER" and the other "ARYAN NATION" then I guess their is no point in continuing this discussion. Obviously everyone in your eyes is a judgemental racist if they have an opinion about anything that doesn't qualify as being entirely liberal to the point of retardation, which is understandable since I now understand your mentality that Arabs are discrimintated against the most. So, if I named my child "all arabs should die" then I guess that would be perfectly fine with you, correct? After all it is my right to not give a f*ck what people think, just as you like to commend this child's parents on, right? How does your logic make any sense at all? The only thing more astonishing than your thought process is how you are able to draw conclusions from what I write that are entirely off. I can't even continue this conversation without slamming my head through my computer screen.
wow boosted! first time ive seen you put the mod-ness aside a little and speak like a true ot-er
Appreciate 0