01-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #4
cjwb1984
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW Z4 Sdrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricfutures View Post
Looks to be based off of the Altima platform. Looks pretty good, not 100% sold on the design, way better than the new Lexus IS imo. Very curious to see what the coupe will look like.

Hopefully they update the power-plant on this car. The VQ platform is definitely showing it's age.
I actually like the new IS350 design language better than the Q50. I think the majority of the design aspect from the LF-CC concept translated well into the production IS, the most controversial exterior design is in the front car which is the spindle grill and the seperation of the headlight and the led which was previewed in the concept. The rear treatment has very familiar cues from the concept.

I like the design overall.

Lexus does need to give their engine arsenal some upgrade that 3.5 V6 306hp has been there for quit awhile. It's good but it needs to be upgraded.

The Q50 exterior looks to be more of an evolution of the current car. I don't like that grill though. To me, the exterior of the car looks ordinary.

As for the interior, I like both the Lexus IS and Infiniti Q50's interior. It looks good.
Appreciate 0