07-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #124
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcstep View Post
UdubBadger, I think you do a great job and have no trouble understanding you. Trying to warn people that they're not complying is actually beyond what should be expected. If you wanted to simply say nothing until the voting starts and then disqualify all those that don't comply, maybe the message would be better understood. You could say something like, "the following images were disqualified because they didn't comply with the submission rules."

You seem to be giving people second and third chances and they're pissed for some reason. Maybe next go 'round you could say in the instructions that you're going to stop giving warnings and simply disqualify entries that don't meet the contest rules.

Please keep up the good work. This is a fun little diversion for me.

Dave
Ditto.

I wish i had more time to participate and go shooting. But if i had submitted a photo that didn't comply it's safe to assume that i didn't read the rules. So if you say hey, jack ass, read the rules before posting a pic; that's cool with me cause i am a jack ass for not reading the rules first. it's a fricking contest for crying outloud! Contests have rules! Read them, love them, live them.

And if i did read the rules and still posted soemething that didn't comply i'm twice the jack ass!!

you're far more kind that i would be. I would take Dave's approach and just leave out the pics that don't comply. Simple as that.

Keep up the good work!