330CIZHP
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 330 CI ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by graider View Post
yellow looks sick on the LFA.

Lexus was definitely very hungry much like in the LS400 way.

This is what I found out about the owner of the silver LFA from Lexus page. He owns a highly modified GTR and an R8 V10. Most interesting thing was the initial price of aluminum LFA being $200K before they started over again to make a carbon fiber supercar:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
I think so. Yes he has owned other exotics and he felt his Audi R8 was his favorite until the LFA. True Car Guy and huge Lexus owner, I believe he said he has owned 13 Lexus vehicles and 8 for his wife. The owner was on point with the LFA, dropping knowledge to everyone. Its one of the few times I felt most everything said was accurate.

The cool thing was he stated this is the first supercar he bought that his wife loves. She is a Lexus gal and knows have to drive a manual and approved the LFA.

Seems when it was delivered Hennessy Lexus presented a cake and there was a mini LFA sculpture on top of it.

He has followed this car from day one and said as soon as he was told about the project he wanted one. The initial price he was told was much lower around 200k before they decided to go full Carbon Fiber. What he said next had me, he said "200k, 375k. whats money amongst friends"

This was his first C&O, Forged Performance told him about it (he has a track GT-R they modify for him they also brought) and he said he will be at more in the future.

It really was amazing to see a Lexus be the show stopper at such a high profile meet. Never in my life would I have thought that.

Pics will be posted soon.

- Lamborghini on turbocharging
Appreciate 0