View Single Post
      10-16-2014, 11:38 AM   #97
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Yeah I think it'll get better over time. I'm going tomorrow but I'm going to take it really easy. I had to take three breaks during that session to keep from passing out. The trainer said it's not uncommon as many newbies either sit to rest or walk outside to barf. I opted to eat little before going in to avoid the barf option but was kicking myself halfway through the workout. It was definitely the up and down of dead lifting as the jump rope and burpees didn't bother me.

Sidenote: The class is at 5am so eating a meal beforehand isn't an option either.
eat light before the wods like a banana and a cup of coffee. then eat big after (healthy of course) that seemed to work for me

the biggest thing for me is trying to compete with myself and not trying to beat everyone else in the box which results usually in injury, trust me I learned the hard way a few times.

xfit is a great concept if you are practicing good form, once your form goes bad look out it can be disaster when you think of all the reps and the speed you are doing them at.

good luck and have fun!

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0